Hot Tub Repair
Hot Tub EMERGENCY
The risk of your hot tub freezing is the biggest emergency issue that can cost the most to repair or even render your hot tub down to junk status.
If there is no power to the hot tub this is the biggest cause for concern. If the pumps are running but the heater is not you are still ok as long as you keep the pumps running as moving water takes significantly longer to freeze (think of a river).
If the pumps are NOT running this can be very bad for your hot tub. In the short term you MUST get a space heater into the cavity of the tub (behind the panels) to keep the plumbing from freezing and cracking.
To do this:
1. Remove an exterior panel of the hot tub to gain access to the cavity
2. Place a space heater (small toaster sized one, preferably ceramic and it must have a fan) in the cavity and do not point it at anything that would burn or melt and keep it elevated and away from any water or potential water sources (leaks)
3. Replace panel (just replace 1 or 2 screws as we/you will need to access it again.
4. Plug heater into a power source that is gfi protected.
5. DO NOT under any circumstance attempt to use the hot tub and do not open the cover to "check" it as this will allow valuable heat to escape.
6. Call our 24 hour service line to book a technician to come out and service your hot tub.
7. Check the status of the heater every couple hours to make sure it is working and that there are no issues with its functioning.
Hot Tubs Ottawa Inc.
675 Industrial Ave, Ottawa, ON, Canada +1.613276-7504 email@example.com
Copyright © Hot Tubs Ottawa inc. | All Rights Reserved